Sunday, October 17, 2010

We May be Through With The Past...

Currently Listening To: A Day To Remember - Homesick

Hey everyone. I am sorry I have not been posting like I should. I guess I have been really sidetracked by my job hunt. It is really leaving me feeling exhausted and hopeless. I had no idea how difficult it was going to be to obtain a job doing ANYTHING. At this point, I really don't care what I do. I need to start making money and fast. I have too much debt hanging over my head. It's not keeping me from sleeping at night, but it does worry me. I am not giving up on my job hunt though, I just have to take a new approach.

Other than that, everything I good. I got a haircut this week. First time I have actually had a hairstyle in the last four years, I generally just take clippers and buzz my head myself, but I wanted something different...something new. I like it a lot! I am enjoying life here in San Diego. I wish the weather was better though. It has been overcast since I got here. No sign of the sun unfortunately. It kind of bums me out because I want to go to the beach sooo bad.

I really need to find some new motivation to write...I don't want this blog to turn into something where I am just talking about myself. I like to write fiction...help me out! Give me an idea because i have none.

I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss the trailer, I miss being on tour. And most importantly I miss you....

humbly yours,
madisson

1 comment:

  1. Write a blog about your perfect job. Make it up, all the details of what your are looking for- the qualities about yourself that you think would benefit the job. Let the blog be as fantastic as your imagination.

    ReplyDelete