Friday, October 8, 2010

Days Go By...

Currently Listening To: Thieves and Assassins - Demo

I have really been stuck in a rut ever since coming of the Warped Tour in mid August. I came "home" to no bed and no job. Technically homeless, I have spent the last (almost) two months living in my friends living room, sleeping on the floor, attempting to spend as little money as possible in order to pay my monthly debt to my court ordered DUI class. As of Oct. 5, I am done with my weekly groups and counselor meetings and now I really do not know what to do with myself. I really have no reason to stay up here in the bay area, besides a few close people. I need a change of pace.

So, as I reported in an earlier blog, I am moving my life down to sunny southern California (Carlsbad, in north county San Diego to be more clear). I think that this would be the best place for me to go. I know that I will be able to start a fresh life for myself, find a good job, and begin paying back all my other debt, including $2009 to LA court system. I now that I do not need to hope and pry for the future because I know that I will get everything straight and come out on top, but I will need to put in 100% effort. I would not be able to do this successfully if I did not have the great support system I have behind me and I cannot put into words how appreciative I am for having these resources at my finger tips. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

The bottom line is, I am bored with my life and need to give it a shot of adrenaline to the heart, if you will.

I know that this post is lame and is nothing like my other posts, but I have no inspiration as of now and I feel bad if I do not share anything...so I hope you have enjoyed my rantings. Just wanted to let everyone in on what is going on. More to report later as things become more clear.

thanks for sticking with me people...

love,
madisson

No comments:

Post a Comment