Currently Listening To: Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning
I just got home from the Souplantation and my feet are killing me. Good night spent making pretty salads...no problems! Today was especially fun because in all honesty we were not busy. Monday nights are a fine evening to dine at our restaurant because it doesn't feel so much like a Zoo...
Working on a couple of projects right now that include: editing an autobiography for a new friend (more to come on that subject), a creative writing piece concerning the subject of the "Jamestown Massacre", Revisions of "Untitled for Terry", also trying to figure out what I will be submitting to NDNU's 2011 edition of the "Bohemian" literary journal.
Everything is pretty good here in North County.
I miss all my friends very much (all you wonderful people spread about the country)...I miss The Marin's even more!
Be Easy,
Maddog
No comments:
Post a Comment