Currently Listening To: Karate - Unsolved
Chances are you are not going to have a clue as to the context of the title of this blog...And I find that quite amusing!! Here are a few lines about our dear friend Terry that I wrote down just the other afternoon...I needed some time to make sure I actually wanted to post it. After reading it a few times I am finally happy with it, but I know that it is NOT finished. I will end up doing more work on it sometime soon, but until then please enjoy these few lines.
Love,
Madisson
"Untitled for Terry"
You are gone and I remain here
Trapped under ice, cold and alone.
Why did you have to leave us?
"The cowards way out"
Is what you called it.
Was this life such a bad thing?
Although life is a daily grind
We fight to see the sunset everyday.
Now that you are gone
I feel like a jigsaw puzzle,
nearly finished, but missing
The last piece in the middle.
A gap; A void
Which will never be filled
By any other person
Than You.
No comments:
Post a Comment