Monday, December 13, 2010

Reoccurring Grey...

Currently Listening To: Nuns With Guns - EP

Dear My Blog,
I am really sorry I have not been good to you lately. I have been ignoring you for some time now and I really do not feel good about that. It's not that I do not like you anymore (in fact, I love you). I have just been having trouble finding the inspiration to log on and write stories. I forgot that I started this blog to not only create and share my writing, but to use the platform as a release and a place to let out my feelings and emotions. i have to learn that you are not just for story telling. I just feel that the people reading are more interested in the fucked up kids at NDNU rather than my rantings on how "lame" my life is. I will try and take better care of you in the future. I guess it is also in part due to my new job and thus I am more tired and lethargic, but that is no excuse! If I am ever going to become a successful writer I must not put off updating on here. Thank you for putting up with me. I love you.

I hope that everyone has been having a nice December! This past week was very good. Got a lot done in terms of work. Since I started in the last week of November I have been getting more hours and have been receiving very positive feedback from those ranking above me. I am liking my job at Souplantation a lot! Although the job is not very hard it is very rewarding to serve people and make sure everyone of our guests has a wonderful meal. Cant wait to get my hands on that first pay check next week.

Night All!!! Tune in soon for a new creative writing piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment