Currently Listening To: Half Hearted Hero - Defining. Refining.
Hard work has been paying off at Souplantation. The managers really like me and notice that I give them 100% everyday, so they decided that it is time to move me up the ranks. I am currently being trained to become a "Department Trainer". With the new title comes new responsibility and I am so ready to take on the challenge. Besides that not a lot else is going on in my life...just taking care of business everyday and putting money away...real adult stuff, haha! I wish I had something to spark my creative side, but the monotony of work has been taking up a lot of my time.
Next week I am going to the Bay Area to visit with everyone and tie up some old loose ends. Maybe then I can find something that will get me to post an interesting blog.
I contributed a couple pieces from my blog to this years Bohemian literary journal, which will be out later this year (April I believe). It is always so exciting to see my work in actual print. If you want a copy, let me know please...Ill pay for it...my treat!
Ohhh...Be on the look out for new Buttah Boyz hats coming this spring...contact either me or Shane OP to get your very own, hand-crafted, 100% buttah'd up snap back!!!
Since this post is boring I am going to wrap it up here...thanks for reading!
With love,
Maddog
No comments:
Post a Comment